Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Open Government Blog

Watch the interactive broadcast on Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. EST. You will hear about tips on saving and planning for your financial future. See the Social Security Website to submit questions and RSVP.
See http://www.socialsecurity.gov/webinars/social_security_101.html

Comments 8     0 thumbs up     0 thumbs down Share

Comments

Hector L. Bauza
3/17/2011 at 11:02 AM
I am under the CSRS Retirement system and I have not enough credits to collect SS. Am I entitle to medicare at age 65. I was told that I am not. It does not seem fair as our health benefits premiums are going up the roof. Thank you.
ELIUD PAGAN
4/18/2011 at 3:15 AM
my name eliud pagan ssn 584 01 1236 I WAS RETIRED FROM POST OFFICE 22 FEB 2011 SO FAR I AM NOT RECEIVING MY RETIRE PAY I AM DISABILITY RETIREMENT TEL 787 469 2763
ELIUD PAGAN
4/18/2011 at 3:16 AM
Elizabeth Castleberry
7/20/2011 at 3:32 PM
Elizabeth Castleberry
7/20/2011 at 3:33 PM
Elizabeth Castleberry
7/20/2011 at 3:38 PM
Why does the disability process take so long? I was told it could take 3 to 6 months! That seems a bit long for someone that has a terminal condition!You would think our austere agency would want to get theses processed faster if all the paperwork is in order and processed. I meant to add the agency, it is the Forest Service.
Stephen J. Miller
8/18/2011 at 2:04 PM
On August 14 2011 CPOC Ft. Riley mailed my estimate to me saying that a refund was do. I wish to make this refund but do not know how long it will be before i get the OPM Letter with the detachable for that will be sent to Boyerstown, PA along with the check for the amount required. My tentative date of Retirement is September 30 2011 is it possible to expedite this process so i can retire on time or is this a long drawn out process that i may want to change my date of retirement, Please take just a little bit of your precious time and answer this request. Thank you for your consideration for my request. Stephen J. Miller wanting to retire on my selected date.
Stephen J. Miller
8/18/2011 at 2:06 PM

Denotes a required field.

Learn More

If you would like to learn more about the OpenOPM initiative, visit www.opm.gov/open.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.

Working...