The Federal Government will Become America's Model Employer for the 21st Century.
Recruit, Retain and Honor a World-Class Workforce to Serve the American People.
Find out more about Federal compensation throughout your career and around the world.
Staffing to align with your agency's mission
Review the new 2014 Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) Handbook
Answering your questions about Healthcare and Insurance
Congress approved a cost of living increase for Federal retirees.
Manage your retirement online.
Human Resources and Security Specialists should use this tool to determine the correct investigation level for any covered position within the U.S. Federal Government.
OPM’s Human Resources Solutions organization can help your agency answer this critically important question.
Developing senior leaders in the U.S. Government through Leadership for a Democratic Society, Custom Programs and Interagency Courses.
Visit this federal site to search for our regulatory notices, proposed and final rules.
See the latest tweets on our Twitter feed, like our Facebook pages, watch our YouTube videos, and page through our Flickr photos.
To reset your password:
1. Please click Forgot Password, and in the space provided enter either the Primary or Secondary email address that appears on your account, then click on “Next”.
2. In the spaces provided answer all three password questions when you created your account and then click on “Next”.
3. Click the “Send Email” button to send the email reset link to your email account
Note: If you no longer have access to your email address, do not click the “Send Email” button, as you will not receive the link. Instead, reply to this email to request additional assistance.
4. Check your email account for an email from USAJOBS. If you don’t see the email, it might have accidentally been flagged as spam. Try looking for it in your spam folder. If you don’t receive the email, please click Contact Us to contact our helpdesk.
5. Click the reset link in your email to be brought to the password reset screen. Your new password must contain:
6. Create a new password for your account and click “Submit” button.
Note: Once you have changed your password and entered the site, please be sure to go to your profile page (Edit Profile) and enter your Address, City, State and Zip and update your security questions and answers on tab 5 (Account Information). We also recommend using a personal email since employer/school/service provider email addresses are deleted once a job/attendance/service ends. This can be updated on tab 1 (Personal Information).
There was an unexpected error when performing your action.
Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.