Click here to skip navigation
This website uses features which update page content based on user actions. If you are using assistive technology to view web content, please ensure your settings allow for the page content to update after initial load (this is sometimes called "forms mode"). Additionally, if you are using assistive technology and would like to be notified of items via alert boxes, please follow this link to enable alert boxes for your session profile.
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

If my wife and I enroll in a health care flexible spending account (FSAFEDs) with $2,500 each and I get a bill for more than $2,500, how do I claim this on both of our accounts?

When you enroll in FSAFEDS, you can elect to have your family’s claims paid from a second health care flexible spending account once the first health care flexible spending accountis depleted.

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.