Page Revision: 8/31/2012 11:41:00 AM
Rules of the Road
Here are a few simple ground rules to make sure this site is and
remains valuable for the Federal Training and Development Community.
- If you intend to post new content, please proof-read it
and fact-check it before you post it. Though the wiki is moderated, you
are ultimately responsible for the correctness of your content. Content
not deemed appropriate will be promptly removed.
- If you intend to modify someone's content or have a
question as to its validity, as a matter of professional courtesy,
please contact the author directly before you modify it.
- If you use wiki content in academic or professional writing, please give credit to the proper authors when due.
- Do not post or share any content that infringes upon or violates the copyright, trademarks or other rights of any third party.
- Do not post of share content that is obscene, pornographic or
sexually explicit; depicts graphic or gratuitous violence, makes threats
of any kind, intimidates, harasses, or bullies anyone or is derogatory,
demeaning, malicious, defamatory, abusive, offensive or hateful.
- Do not post or share any personally identifiable or private information of any third party.
We hope that you will find the OPM wiki insightful and use this
resource to perpetuate collaboration among our colleagues
Consider joining OPM's Training and Development Policy listserv.