Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Combined Federal Campaign

Where do charitable organizations apply?

Members of federations must submit their applications to the federation. Federations and independent organizations submit their applications directly to the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (if applying as a national/international organization) or the local CFC office (if applying as a local organization). Charities can find contact information for local CFC offices via our Campaign Locator ( See the application instructions for more information.  The CFC application form can be downloaded at

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.