Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

How do I manage my annuity online?

Services Online is our online tool for annuitants.  First, you must have a CSA or CSF claim number and a password.  If you don’t know your CSA or CSF number, or you don’t know your password or you haven’t accessed your SOL account within the past 15 months*, call us at 1-888-767-6738

 Use your CSA or CSF number and password to login to Services Online.  Once online, you can:

  • start, change, or stop Federal and State income tax withholdings
  • request a duplicate 1099R; print current year and 2 previous years 1099R
  • change your password
  • change your mailing address
  • view your annuity statement
  • start direct deposit or change the account number and/or financial institution
  • establish, change or stop an allotment to an organization

 * For your protection, we lock your account after 15 months of inactivity and after failed login attempts.  Please call us to unlock your account.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.