Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

Where can I find more information about Federal income taxes?

For more information regarding Federal income taxes, visit the IRS website at or call the IRS on 1-800-829-1040.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.