Human Resources and Security Specialists should use this tool to determine the correct investigation level for any covered position within the U.S. Federal Government.
Yes. Some tips for assessing minimum qualifications within the occupational questionnaire include:
• Using Yes/No or multiple choice questions
• Using clear, unambiguous language any candidate can understand
• Include response options for both qualified and unqualified applicants
• Describe experience requirements at each grade level, ensuring distinctions between/among grade levels are very clear
• Describe education requirements, including references as appropriate
If you have additional questions regarding minimum qualifications, please contact us at Assessment_Information@opm.gov.
There was an unexpected error when performing your action.
Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.