You are a 10 point preference eligible if you served at any time, and you:
If you are still unsure on your ability to claim veterans' preference eligibility, you may also visit the Department of Labor's Veterans' Preference Advisor at http://www.dol.gov/elaws/vets/vetpref/mservice.htm.
You are a 5 point preference eligible if your active duty service meets any of the
• 180 or more consecutive days, any part of which occurred during the period beginning September 11, 2001 and ending on a future date prescribed by Presidential proclamation or law as the last date of Operation Iraqi Freedom, OR
• Between August 2, 1990 and January 2, 1992, OR
• 180 or more consecutive days, any part of which occurred after January 31, 1955 and before October 15, 1976, OR
• In a war, campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized or between April 28, 1952 and July 1, 1955.
• Have a service connected disability, OR received a Purple Heart.
If you are still not sure of your preference eligibility, visit the Department of Labor's Veterans' Preference Advisor at: http://www.dol.gov/elaws/vets/vetpref/mservice.htm.
No subtopics exist.
There was an unexpected error when performing your action.
Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.