Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

How do I get a corrected 1099R?

We can correct or amend your 1099R. 
Call us at (888) 767-6738 or send us an email at


OPM does not forward corrections or amendments to the Internal Revenue Service.  The corrected or amended form will be mailed to you at the mailing address we have on file.  It is your responsibility to forward the corrected or amended 1099R to the Internal Revenue Service with your amended tax return.


Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.