Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

Can I have Federal and/or State taxes, and allotments withheld from my apportionment? If so, how do I set up withholdings and allotments?

Yes, you may have Federal and/or State taxes and allotments withheld from your apportionment. To establish/change withholdings and allotments, visit Services Online or call the Retirement Information Office at 1-888-767-6738.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.