Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

I lost my supplement in a previous year and I want to get it reinstated.

Are you under 62? If so, please give us your name, claim number, phone number, and address (refer the report of contact to Jackie Jenkins 606-4132 or Christal Cephas at 202-606-0363)

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.