Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

I received a restored to earning capacity termination letter. How do I make a request to apply for reinstatement of my disability annuity?

Your disability annuity was terminated because your reported earned income for 2014 met or exceeded your 80% restored to earning capacity limit. If you believe your 2015 earned income is below your 80% restored to earning capacity limit, fax a letter of request for a restoration of disability annuity package to (202) 606-0022 with an ATTENTION line to Artis Walton or James Alston.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.