Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

How do I report a missing annuity payment?

Please report it here: If you are unable to use the website, you can report it by contacting OPM’s Retirement Office at 1-888-767-6738 or The phone lines are open from 7:40 am to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.