Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Employment

Do local employment service offices still refer students to Federal agencies for Student Employment Programs?

Referrals and financial certification for student employment opportunities are no longer required by the Student Educational Employment Program regulations. Agencies may wish to continue to work with local employment service offices to continue to refer students. If financial need is a factor in an agency's program, the criteria and documentation must be developed by the agency.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.