Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Pay & Leave

What documentation must I provide to my agency for the purpose of computing a reservist differential?

Generally, employees must submit a copy of their military orders and copies of their military leave and earnings statements showing the amount of military pay and allowances they received during this active duty period. Employees must contact their human resources office for additional information and instructions.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.