Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

What available options do I have to submit a FSAFEDS (Flexible Spending Account) claim?

You may submit claims online at, by postal mail, fax, or with your smartphone using our iOS or Android app. For more information about all these options please visit:

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.