Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Will there be another way to submit FSAFEDs (Flexible Spending Account) claims other than by fax?

Yes, you may submit claims by postal mail or use the new online claims submission at

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.