Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I have a Health Savings Account (HSA). Can I still participate in a Flexible Spending Accoount (FSAFEDS)?

Yes! While you are not eligible to enroll in a standard Health Care FSA, you do have the option of enrolling in the standard Dependent Care FSA and/or a Limited Expense HCFSA. The Limited Expense HCFSA allows you to set aside money, on a pre-tax basis, to pay for eligible vision and dental expenses. Visit for more information.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.