Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Can I change my premium conversion participation status?

You may change your participation status in premium conversion during the annual FEHB open enrollment period, or during the calendar year if you have a qualifying life event. Qualifying life events include marriage, birth of a child, or change in a spouse's employment.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.