Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

My spouse got a court order requiring me to provide health insurance coverage for our children although I am already enrolled in a self and family plan. Do I have to do anything?

Yes. You should still send a copy of the court order to your Human Resources Office to review and make a determination if any action is required. They will file the copy in your OPF and flag it so that they know a court order relating to health benefits has been filed. If your children aren't listed as family members on the SF 2809, they will send a copy of the court order to your FEHB plan.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.