Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

How do I submit a Federal Flexible Spending Account Program (FSAFEDS) online claim?

You can submit your claim online by logging into My Account Summary at, clicking on My Claims, and selecting Online Claim Submission. You must upload an image of your supporting documentation in .TIF, .JPG, or .PDF format with your claim information.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.