The Federal Government will Become America's Model Employer for the 21st Century.
Recruit, Retain and Honor a World-Class Workforce to Serve the American People.
Review the new 2014 Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) Handbook
Answering your questions about Healthcare and Insurance
Human Resources and Security Specialists should use this tool to determine the correct investigation level for any covered position within the U.S. Federal Government.
OPM’s Human Resources Solutions organization can help your agency answer this critically important question.
Developing senior leaders in the U.S. Government through Leadership for a Democratic Society, Custom Programs and Interagency Courses.
Visit this federal site to search for our regulatory notices, proposed and final rules.
See the latest tweets on our Twitter feed, like our Facebook pages, watch our YouTube videos, and page through our Flickr photos.
Special non-competitive appointing authorities are established by law or Executive Order. Veterans, persons with disabilities, many current and former Federal employees, and returning Peace Corps volunteers are examples of individuals eligible for noncompetitive appointment. For more information click Hiring Authorities.
'''To reset your password, please see the following instructions:'''
1. Click [https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/ForgotPassword/ '''Forgot your username and/or password?''']
2. On the next screen enter the Email Address listed on your account into the Email Address box ('''If you no longer have access to the email address listed on your account, please respond to this email and we will provide further instructions.''')
3. Click '''"Send Email"'''
4. A separate email titled '''“USAJOBS Account – Password Reset”''' will be sent to the email address listed on your account. Please check your inbox for the separate email and respond to the link within 24 hours.
5. Click on the link and '''Create a New Password'''.
6. After you have created a new password, click '''“Continue”''' and you will be directed to the '''"Sign In"''' page.
7. Enter your complete email address or username and new password in the appropriate fields, and click on '''"Sign In."'''
'''Once you have changed your password and accessed your account, be sure to go to your profile page (Edit Profile) and update your Profile (ALL FIVE SECTIONS). '''
'''*** If you receive a link that is not active (blue and underlined), copy the entire link and paste it into your browser’s address bar (DO NOT paste into a search engine or password box). ***'''
If you are unable to copy/paste, please follow the instructions below.
1. Open the email titled '''“USAJOBS Account – Password Reset”''' that contains the inactive link.
2. Click on '''“Forward”''' as if you are going to forward the email to someone.
3. In the body of the email, put your cursor at the end of the link (It is very long! You may have to use the scroll bar at the bottom of the email to get to the end of the link), and add a space there to activate the link (the link will turn blue but is not clickable yet).
4. Enter your email address in the '''“To”''' box and '''“Send”''' the email.
5. Once you have received the forwarded message, refer to step 5 above.
To Create a USAJOBS account, you will need to click Create an Account.
After you click the Submit button, if you receive a message stating we already have an account with your email address, then you may already have an account with us. To log into your account, click Sign In or click My Account. Enter your email address in the field provided for your username. Enter your password in the field below. If you have forgotten your password, click Did You Forget Your Username or Password and follow the prompts. If further assistance is needed after following the prompts, click USAJOBS Support.
No subtopics exist.
There was an unexpected error when performing your action.
Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.