Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Retire FAQ

How do I print my 1099R from Services Online?

After logging in to SOL (

1)       Select Request a Duplicate Form 1099-R

2)       You can elect to have a duplicate mailed to you or you can view/print the form.

3)       At the Request for Duplicate Form 1099-R window, select View or Print (bottom of the window)

4)       Select the year for which you want a 1099R and

5)       Select view pdf.  The 1099-R will open in a new window, as a pdf.  If you want to print the 1099R, select File from the new window, scroll down and select Print.

You can print current year and two previous years 1099R at Services Online.

Note:  If you don’t have a claim number and password for Services OnLine, you can email or call Retirement Information office at 1-888-767-6738 for a duplicate copy of your 1099R.  You will need your CSA or CSF number (or Social Security Number) and date of birth.  Make sure your mailing address is correct!

Return to FAQ Home

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.