Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Senior Executive Service FAQ

What kind of forms do I need to complete when I apply for an SES position?

You may submit a resume or an Optional Application for Federal Employment (OF-612 which you may download from OPM's website) in accordance to the vacancy announcement instructions. Check the vacancy announcement for additional forms or documents required by the agency/department to which you are applying. Take particular note of the information you must provide if you submit a resume instead of an OF-612.

Return to FAQ Home

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.