Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.
Skip Navigation

In This Section

    Frequently Asked Questions::What are my rights if OPM denies my FTCA claim?

    What are my rights if OPM denies my FTCA claim?

    If you are dissatisfied with an OPM decision on your FTCA claim, you may file suit in an appropriate United States district court not later than 6 months after the date of mailing of the notification.

    Control Panel

    Unexpected Error

    There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

    Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.