Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

I received a Marital Survey in the mail.  I remarried prior to age 55 and I am now divorced, what should I do?

Please complete and return the form along with a copy of your marriage certificate and divorce decree.  You are entitled to benefits for the periods which you were not married.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.