Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

I have moved. What changes do I need to make to my benefit?

Use Services Online to report the change in your mailing address when you move. If you changed banks because you moved, you should also use Services Online to give us your new account number and the routing number (found next to your account number on the bottom of your check) for your financial institution.

When you change the account you use for direct deposit, keep the old account open until a payment is posted to the new account. This will prevent having the payment returned if there is a problem with the new account.

You can also call us or write us to change your mailing address. If you write, your letter should include your claim number.

If you are enrolled in the health benefits program in a plan that serves a limited geographic area, you will need to change plans if you move out of the service area. See our web page at to view the list of plans from which you can choose and find out how to get brochures for those plans.

Once you have picked your new plan, call us to change your enrollment or if you need more help.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.