Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Veterans

I believe that a Federal agency is conducting prohibited personnel practices. What can I do?

Complaints alleging prohibited personnel practices should be directed to the Office of Special Counsel (OSC).  OSC receives, investigates, and prosecutes allegations of prohibited personnel practices. Information can be found at

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.