Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Employment

What type of military experience is creditable towards the 640 hours required for conversion?

Agencies may credit any type of active duty military service (including active duty for training) performed by a SCEP student as long as the active duty service is related to the SCEP position, as determined by the agency.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.