Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Employment

May a student work any of the required 640 hours necessary for conversion, after he/she completes his/her educational requirements?

No. The required work experience must be gained prior to, or concurrent with the completion of the student's education. This requirement is stated in the Executive order.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.