Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Pay & Leave

As an employee, who should I contact if I think I may have active duty service qualifying for a reservist differential payment?

Employees should contact their human resources office.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.