Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I pay for daycare for my grandchild. Can I get reimbursed by my dependent care flexible spending account?

Only if you claim your grandchild as your tax dependent.  Consult a tax professional before making this decision.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.