Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Our Inspector General Hotline to Report Fraud, Waste or Abuse

This form is for filing complaints with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Office of the Inspector General (OIG). Before submitting your on-line complaint, we recommend that you first review our webpage to ensure that your concerns are appropriate for OIG inquiry. If you need to contact the Office of Personnel Management about something other than an allegation of fraud, waste, or abuse, please go Contact Us in order to find the appropriate OPM office to assist you. Complaints regarding OPM customer service or timeliness may be addressed to the Ombudsman at

If your complaint is about a hiring and/or employment issue, please contact your own Agency or the Agency that is advertising the job. OPM has granted hiring authority to each individual Agency, and it is their responsibility to ensure that the process is applied appropriately. The OPM OIG does not investigate allegations related to personnel actions or employment issues at other Federal Agencies. View  more information about employee grievance and appeal rights and position classification appeals.


By using this form to submit your complaint via the internet, you acknowledge that your privacy is not guaranteed and that you are doing so at your own risk. If you are not comfortable submitting your complaint through the internet, we recommend that you submit your complaint by email, fax, letter or telephone..

Control Panel