Click here to skip navigation
This website uses features which update page content based on user actions. If you are using assistive technology to view web content, please ensure your settings allow for the page content to update after initial load (this is sometimes called "forms mode"). Additionally, if you are using assistive technology and would like to be notified of items via alert boxes, please follow this link to enable alert boxes for your session profile.
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Telework

Are business phone calls from the home reimbursable?

Yes, a Federal employee may receive reimbursement for business-related long distance phone calls made on their personal phone.  GSA regulations (41 CFR 101.7) provide for reimbursement of telephone calls approved by the supervisor.  The employee should submit a standard form 1164 through appropriate channels to receive the reimbursement.

Agencies also may provide employees with government telephone credit cards.

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.