Click here to skip navigation
This website uses features which update page content based on user actions. If you are using assistive technology to view web content, please ensure your settings allow for the page content to update after initial load (this is sometimes called "forms mode"). Additionally, if you are using assistive technology and would like to be notified of items via alert boxes, please follow this link to enable alert boxes for your session profile.
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

What can I do on Employee Express?

You can change most "discretionary" personnel and payroll transactions, including your:

  • Financial allotments
  • Savings bonds
  • Health benefits
  • Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
  • Direct deposit
  • Federal and state tax withholdings
  • Your home address
  • Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
  • Your Employee Express PIN
  • New! -- You can also get a copy of your Leave and Earnings Statement for the current pay period and two previous pay periods.

(You can't change your life insurance on Employee Express.)

Contact your Human Resources Office to find out what other services your agency may provide through Employee Express.

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.