Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

I received a letter stating that I am ineligible for relief under FERCCA but the letter also states that I should wait to be contacted by my agency HR Office. What should I do if I am not contacted by my HR Office?

Allow a reasonable time for your agency to provide you with an official notice of the decision. If they fail to contact you in a reasonable amount of time feel free to contact them.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.