Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.
Skip Navigation

In This Section

Contact Policymakers

If you are a job applicant, retiree, or Federal employee who has a question about your eligibility for a Federal vacancy posted on USAJOBS or you have a question about a specific job(s), please contact the Human Resources Office at the agency where you are seeking employment or career advancement.

Current Federal Employees

If you are currently a Federal employee and want access to your Official Personnel Folder (OPF) or e-OPF, then contact your Human Resources Office at your agency. If you contact OPM, you will be referred to your agency's Human Resources Office to access your OPF or e-OPF.

Former Federal Employees

If you are no longer working for the Federal government and want access to your OPF, please write to:

Mailing Address
National Archives and Records Administration
National Personnel Records Center
Civilian Personnel Records
1411 Boulder Boulevard
Valmeyer, IL 62295

General Contact Information

Mailing Address
Suite 7460
1900 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20415
Business Hours
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Monday thru Friday

Contact Information by Topic

Assessment and Selection
Classification and Qualifications
Employee Relations
Labor-Management Relations
Pay and Leave
Performance Management
Senior Executive Service
Training and Development

* Hearing impaired users may utilize the Federal Relay Service by dialing 1-800-877-8339** to reach a Communications Assistant (CA). The CA will dial the requested number and relay the conversation between a standard (voice) telephone user and text telephone (TTY) user.

** Visiting the Federal Relay Service website will provide access to additional Toll-Free and Toll Access Numbers.

Control Panel