Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. / Retirement / How-to / Report a missing annuity payment

Report a missing annuity payment

Didn't receive your monthly annuity payment? Learn how to submit a missing payment report for annuitants (federal retirees, their survivors, or their spouses, ex-spouses, and children).

How to report a missing annuity payment

  1. Go to the online reporting page

  2. Provide your claim number, personal information, and missing payment information

    Family members and caregivers submitting a report on behalf of an annuitant should complete the Person Reporting section with their personal information. If you're an annuitant submitting a report for yourself, then you should provide your personal information in this section.

  3. Submit your report and wait to hear back from us

    We'll send you a confirmation email that we received your report of missing payment. We usually respond within 3 to 5 business days. We'll call or email you with an answer. Please don't contact us in the meantime as we need adequate time to research your missing payment.

How to report missing refunds or lump sum payments

You need to contact us for support. You cannot submit an online report for missing refunds or missing lump sum payments.

Was this helpful?

Was this helpful?

Contact us for more support

Report a Death

To report a death of a Retired Federal Employee or Current Federal Employee, please click the link below that applies:

Submit your information below and one of our Customer Service Specialists will begin working on your request. All fields are required. We usually respond within 3 to 5 business days.

Please be advised that the information submitted must be entered by the annuitant or on behalf of the annuitant by the Representative Payee.

Before proceeding, please fill in your claim number.
(Person associated with the CSA/F number above) (Person associated with the CSA/F number above) (Email address you would like our reply to be sent) (Person associated with the CSA/F number above) (Person associated with the CSA/F number above)
Clear all

Control Panel