Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

I previously made retirement redeposit payments. Where can I get a statement of how much I paid and how much I still owe?

Send your request by e-mail to and a response will be returned by e-mail.  Be sure to include your name, date of birth and CSD Claim Number.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.