Skip to page navigation
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.

Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. / Insurance / Healthcare / Plan Information
Skip to main content

Enroll Using MyPay

Health and Human Services and Department of Veterans Affairs employees can enroll using MyPay

During the annual FEHB Open Season, anyone eligible to participate in the FEHB Program may enroll, change health plans or options, cancel their FEHB enrollment, and change participation in premium conversion (waive or begin participation), through the myPay automated system.

Open Season elections may be made by clicking on MyPay.

Employees who need assistance using myPay should contact the Customer Care Center at 1-888-DFAS411 or 1-888-332-7411, or commercial at (216) 522-5096.

Overseas employees should call the myPay Customer Care Center at (216) 522-5096.

Employees who do not have myPay access will have to contact their Payroll/Personnel Representative or click on the Forgot or Need a password hyperlink on the myPay homepage and follow the prompts to obtain a myPay password.

If an employee needs specific payroll or personnel information, they should see their servicing payroll or personnel representative.

If an employee should have a question regarding FEHB enrollment or eligibility they should contact their agency Human Resource Office and speak with a benefits specialist.

Control Panel