Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Benefits for LGBT Federal Employees and Annuitants

I had transitioned legally approximately 10 years ago. How do I go about changing my name and gender marker on the long term care documentation, and what changes to my portion of its cost will there be?

Please contact Long Term Care Partners at 1-800-582-3337. Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) long term care premiums are based on age, not gender.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.