The Federal Government will Become America's Model Employer for the 21st Century.
Recruit, Retain and Honor a World-Class Workforce to Serve the American People.
Find out more about Federal compensation throughout your career and around the world.
Staffing to align with your agency's mission
Review the new 2014 Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance (FEGLI) Handbook
Answering your questions about Healthcare and Insurance
Human Resources and Security Specialists should use this tool to determine the correct investigation level for any covered position within the U.S. Federal Government.
OPM’s Human Resources Solutions organization can help your agency answer this critically important question.
Developing senior leaders in the U.S. Government through Leadership for a Democratic Society, Custom Programs and Interagency Courses.
Visit this federal site to search for our regulatory notices, proposed and final rules.
See the latest tweets on our Twitter feed, like our Facebook pages, watch our YouTube videos, and page through our Flickr photos.
It is an acronym for Non-seasonal Full-time Permanent, see below for more types of employment:
· All employees: this category includes all Federal employees.
· Permanent (P): this category includes all employees hired with no absolute end date.
· Full-time (FT): this category includes all employees working a 40-hour work week.
· Full-time Non-seasonal (FTNS): this category includes all employees working a 40-hour work week year-round.
· Full-time Permanent (FTP): this category includes all employees working a 40-hour work week with no absolute end date.
· Non-seasonal Full-time Permanent (NSFTP): this category includes all employees working a 40-hour work week year round with no absolute end date.
There was an unexpected error when performing your action.
Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.