Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

The state child support agency has issued a garnishment order directing the non-custodial parent to pay arrearages. Will OPM honor this garnishment order?

No, OPM will only honor orders that specifically direct OPM to pay the order.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.