Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Retirement

I belonged in FERS. My agency discovered the mistake and corrected my records. I separated and withdrew my FERS retirement contributions. Can I now make an election under FERCCA?

No, you can't elect to change your FERS retirement coverage if you took a refund of all FERS retirement deductions

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.