Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Qualifications

If I disagree with an agency's ratings and determination regarding my qualifications, what can I do?

You will need to contact the agency that rendered the qualifications decision and follow that agency's procedures for requesting a second qualifications review or filing a complaint/grievance.  There is usually information on the vacancy announcement which identifies the person or office to contact for these types of questions or issues.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.