Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

I received an IRS Form 1095-B from my FEHB carrier that has incorrect information or missing information. Who should I contact?

If you have questions about an incorrect form, you should call your FEHB carrier’s contact telephone number provided in Line 18 on the IRS Form 1095-B. OPM and your employing agency will not be able to answer questions about the information on this form. It is the FEHB carrier’s responsibility to make corrections to and answer questions about the IRS Form 1095-B.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.