Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government.

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

Which FEDVIP plans can I enroll in if I live overseas?

You can enroll in any of the nationwide dental and/or vision plans. These plans provide benefits for services received outside of the United States.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.