Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

How do I enroll or change my Federal Dental or Vision (FEDVIP) enrollment?

You may enroll on the Internet at BENEFEDS is a secure enrollment website sponsored by OPM. For those without access to a computer, please call 1­-877-­888-­FEDS (1­-877-­888­-3337) (TTY number, 1­-877-­889-­5680). You cannot enroll in a FEDVIP plan using the Health Benefits Election Form (SF 2809) or through an agency self­service system, such as Employee Express, MyPay or Employee Personal Page. However, those sites may provide a link to BENEFEDS.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.