Click here to skip navigation
An official website of the United States Government -

Frequently Asked Questions Insurance

If I am a staff person in the House of Representatives and take a new job with the Senate where I am a designated staff person (or vice versa), do I have to re-enroll for DC Health Link health coverage?

Yes.  Your FEHB or DC Health Link health coverage with the House of Representatives as your employer will terminate at the end of the month in which your employment terminates.  You will need to enroll in a DC Health Link plan with the Senate as your employer in order to continue/begin coverage under DC Health Link.  You should be conscious of gaps in coverage and inquire of your losing employer on your TCC needs/rights.

Control Panel

Unexpected Error

There was an unexpected error when performing your action.

Your error has been logged and the appropriate people notified. You may close this message and try your command again, perhaps after refreshing the page. If you continue to experience issues, please notify the site administrator.